Rates: what it costs to go
|Floatfishing||1 or 2 anglers||3 anglers|
|Bighorn, Big Hole,|
|Walk-wade||1 or 2 anglers||3 anglers|
|Rivers, Spring Creeks||$450||$490|
Fall on the Bighorn river
- Required deposit is $50 per person per day. Groups of more than three require a deposit of $100 per person per
day. Deposits refundable up to 60 days prior to your arrival. Cancellations within a week of arrival are charged full fee. Emergencies are handled on an individual basis.
- The balance of your trip cost is due at the start of your scheduled trip.
- Rates are subject to change without notice, but a deposit locks in current rates. Your deposit confirms acceptance of our rate and refund policy.
- Complete lunches with soft drinks provided for all trips.
- Free courtesy pick-up and drop-off at lodging available.
- Two-day-minimum trips require lodging, and we must plan well in advance to guarantee accommodations.
HGS is an equal opportunity provder permitted by the U.S.F.S. for Gallatin National Forest, the BLM for the Madison river, and Montana Dept. of
Fish, Wildlife & Parks for the Big Hole and Beaverhead rivers.